ARCHITECTURAL, RESIDENTIAL, POOL, LANDSCAPE AND GARDEN FENCESConcrete Posts are used for Commercial, Residential, Pool and Landscaping Fencing in Residential and Suburban Areas.
Residential and Garden Fences
Great fences make great neighbours – use the long lasting fence post to build the fence around your home and garden.
A fence built using concrete fence posts become a long term asset to your property and will save you time and money. Four standard length posts are suitable for any commercial, residential, pool and landscaping and neighbourhood fencing project.
A great long term solution when replacing old rotted timber or rusty steel fence, or when you build a new fence.
Fence your home and garden once in your lifetime with the “No-Rot” Concrete Fence Post! An Australian made and guaranteed Concrete Garden Fence Posts and Bracket system.
- The integrity of the post will not deteriorate under moist or dry conditions.
- Strong and driveable using standard post driver.
- Great for organic gardens. They will not seep harmful chemicals into your soils.
- Easy to attach timber, metal or rail to the posts ?using our collar brackets.
- And quick to assemble and bolt together securely.
- Posts are all uniform in size with premade holes.
- Replace old rotting timber or rusty steel fence posts easily and quickly
Scroll through the gallery below for ideas
Perfect for homes and suburban fencing
- Pool Fencing
- Security Fencing
- Neighbourhood fencing
- Organic Garden Fences
- Trellis and Orchard support posts
- Suburban and architectural project
- Vertical garden support
- Boundary Fences
- Animal Enclosures
- Residential and Housing Estate Fences
- Retail and Commercial Properties
- Local authorities and park fencing
- Replacing existing rotted fence posts
- Good for high bush fire prone locations
Easy and Versatile to Use…
- Easy to paint—no undercoat required
- Attach wire, mesh, timber or metal to posts
- No issues with moist or irrigation systems
- Predrilled holes for wire or hanging plants
- Enough strength to support trellis structures
- Driveable with post driver
- Smooth and uniform finish—easy to handle
- They have great aesthetic appeal
Fence it Once, Fence it Right, Never fence it again!