ARCHITECTURAL, RESIDENTIAL, POOL, LANDSCAPE AND GARDEN FENCESConcrete Posts are used for Commercial, Residential, Pool and Landscaping Fencing in Residential and Suburban Areas.
Residential and Garden Fences
Great fences make great neighbours – use the long lasting fence post to build the fence around your home and garden.
A fence built using concrete fence posts become a long term asset to your property and will save you time and money. Four standard length posts are suitable for any commercial, residential, pool and landscaping and neighbourhood fencing project.
A great long term solution when replacing old rotted timber or rusty steel fence, or when you build a new fence.
Hi “Fence Post Mob”,
As requested some feedback on the concrete posts I purchased recently…
I’m extremely happy with the fence my neighbour and I built with your posts.
A couple of amateurs I think have got away with it.
The service and quality were great.
Pictures are attached.
Many Thanks, Allan
Fence your home and garden once in your lifetime with the Lifetime Concrete Fence Post! An Australian made and guaranteed Concrete Garden Fence Posts and Bracket system.
The integrity of the post will not deteriorate under moist or dry conditions.
Strong and driveable using standard post driver.
Great for organic gardens. They will not seep harmful chemicals into your soils.
Easy to attach timber, metal or rail to the posts ?using our collar brackets.
And quick to assemble and bolt together securely.
Posts are all uniform in size with premade holes.
Replace old rotting timber or rusty steel fence posts easily and quickly
Scroll through the gallery below for ideas
Perfect for homes and suburban fencing
- Pool Fencing
- Security Fencing
- Neighbourhood fencing
- Organic Garden Fences
- Trellis and Orchard support posts
- Suburban and architectural project
- Vertical garden support
- Boundary Fences
- Animal Enclosures
- Residential and Housing Estate Fences
- Retail and Commercial Properties
- Local authorities and park fencing
- Replacing existing rotted fence posts
- Good for high bush fire prone locations
Easy and Versatile to Use…
- Easy to paint—no undercoat required
- Attach wire, mesh, timber or metal to posts
- No issues with moist or irrigation systems
- Predrilled holes for wire or hanging plants
- Enough strength to support trellis structures
- Driveable with post driver
- Smooth and uniform finish—easy to handle
- They have great aesthetic appeal
Fence it Once, Fence it Right, Never fence it again!