Threaded Rod Direction Change Bracket - BK170.DIR
Use this bracket to attach the threaded rod to the bottom of the concrete strainer post, when you have a corner on your Adjustable Stay Assembly.
- Patented design to fit Australian Concrete Posts
- Quick and easy to assemble, no special tools or equipment required!
- Brackets are made with 3mm hot dipped galvanised steel
- BK170.DIR bracket will fit a M12 Threaded Rod to the bottom of the ACP Concrete Strainer post on a change in direction.
Use this bracket with the Adjustable Stay Assembly components for a change in direction from the Strainer post. This bracket holds the threaded rod in place on the side of the post that does not have holes. It will support the Threaded Rod (AC05) to the strainer post and horizontally along the ground to attach the Concrete Stay Pad (AC06) with brace plate to make an Adjustable Stay Assembly.
Use with these other Adjustable Stay Assembly components to make a corner:
- (AC06) Concrete Stay Pad with Brace Plate,
- (AC05) M12 Threaded Rod
- BK170.RND, BK000.RND - Post Bracket Sets
Choose the right bracket to fit your post size.
|BK170.DIR||170mm Strainer Threaded Rod Direction Change Bracket|