Collar Bracket Sets to attach Cattle rail, timber, and metal - BK.COL
The Post Collar Bracket is to be used to attach cattle rail, timber rail and metal rail to your concrete fence post and strainers.
- Patented design to fit Australian Concrete Posts
- Quick and easy to assemble, no special tools or equipment required!
- Simple and economical long term solution
- Brackets are made with a hot-dipped zinc/iron alloy-coated commercial forming steel
- COL bracket is designed to fit the 3 widths of concrete posts, 110, 130 and 170mm. They are made a few millimeters short of the width of the post, so that when you attach the bracket to the rail it will pull tightly up against the post.
- No bolts or screws are supplied with these brackets. A standard tech screw from your local hardware store will suffice. It depends what you are screwing the brackets into as to what type of screw you use.
- Pre-drilled holes on the side of the bracket will match the holes on the posts, however, they are there as an option and not required to attach the bracket to the post. A tech screw is all that's required.
Use this bracket to build a garden fence, to build a post and rail fence, or feature entrance fence.
Choose the right bracket to fit your post size.
|BK110.COL||Collar Bracket to fit 110mm Post - (FP21, FP22, FP23, FP24, FP25, FP26)|
|BK130.COL||Collar Bracket to fit 130mm Post - (FP01, FP03, FP04)|
|BK170.COL||Collar Bracket to fit 170mm Strainer Post - (SP01, SP02, SP04)|