BOX END STRAINER ASSEMBLY
A Box End Straining Assembly is the most common and cost effective method of straining a fence line when using concrete fence posts. Use our patented bracket system to quickly and easily build for an end, corner, 3-way or inline straining system.
- Quick and easy to install
- Fully adjustable and reusable stay system
- Effective in unstable and uneven terrain
- Resistant to fire and termites
- Designed for strength, reliability and ease of use
- No special tools or expensive equipment required to install.
|SP00||ACP Strainer Post|
|FP00||ACP Fence Post|
|AC01 or AC02||2.15m or 3.25m Galvanized Stay Rail|
|BK130.RND or BK110.RND||Fence Post Bracket Set (110mm or 130mm wide)|
|BK170.RND||170mm Strainer Post Bracket Set|
Box End Strainer Assembly Components
- Concrete Strainer Post (Choose from SP code range)
- Concrete Fence Post (intermediate) (Choose from FP code range)
- Galvanized Stay Pipe or Rail (AC01 or AC02)
- Strainer Bracket Set (BK170.RND)
- Fence Post Bracket Set (BK130.RND or BK110.RND)
If you want a 2-way inline, corner stay with change in direction, use these components
- Another Concrete Fence Post (Choose from FP Code Range)
- Another Galvanized Stay Pipe or Rail (AC02 or AC01)
- Single Rail Support Bracket (BK000.RND)
To swing a gate at 90 degrees from the Strainer post use a Gate Kit (AC04) to easily attach the Strainer post.
Strainer Bracket Set (Round)
BK130.RND or BK110.RND
Concrete Fence Post Bracket Set (Round)
Either 130mm or 110mm Wide
AC01 or AC02
Stay Pipe (Either 2.15m or 3.25m long)
Single Support Bracket Set (Round) for making a 2 or 3 way or corner
Box End Assembly variations
For straining assemblies that are Two-Way, Three-Way, Inline or Corners.