BRACKETS AND ACCESSORIES
Brackets and Accessories for Concrete Fence and Strainer Posts
ACP Galvanised Steel Brackets are designed to fit onto concrete fence posts. They make the end assemblies secure, strong and long-lasting. To make building your fence easier we have brackets that can attach timber or cattle rail to the posts. Simply hit the posts in, and bolt it together!
Build it once, build it right, never build it again!
Choose the bracket for your fence job…
- Brackets to Box End Straining Assembly
- Brackets for Steel Adjustable Straining Assembly
- Brackets for Concrete Adjustable Straining Assembly
- Brackets to attach Round Rail
- Brackets to attach Cattle or Timber Rail
- Brackets to make a house fence with palings
- Gate Attachment Kits
- Galvanised Stays and Cattle Rails
ROUND RAIL BRACKETS
- Box End Assembly
- Post and Rail Assembly
- Inline Straining
- Post and Rail fence using timber rails
- Post and Rail fence using cattle rail
- For Residential fences
CATTLE RAIL BRACKETS
- Post and Rail fence using cattle rail between posts
- Post and Rail fence using timber rail between posts
CATTLE RAIL POSITIONING BRACKET
- Clever bracket for making corners with cattle timber rail
TOP RAIL BRACKETS
- For fixing a top rail to fence
Straining & Fencing Components & Accessories
ROUND STAY RAILS AND CATTLE RAIL
- Gate Kit to suit Concrete Strainer Post
STEEL TENSION CABLE
M12 TUBE SOCKET
Box End Strainer Assembly
A Box End Straining System is the simplest and most cost effective way to do a strainer with concrete fence posts.
Adjustable Straining Assembly – With Steel Footplate
An Adjustable Stay End Straining Assembly is a great way to create end straining systems using either a Steel Footplate and Tension Cable or the Concrete Stay Pad and Threaded Rod Method. Our patented bracket system makes both these straining methods quick and easy to build.
Fence it Once, Fence it Right, Never fence it again!